PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
If you are visiting www.thescaffolders.co, this Privacy & Cookies Policy applies to you. This policy contains information about the types of personal data we may collect, why we might collect them and how we might use them.
If you are using our website to:
– access information relevant to our team and services
– access information relevant to our work and clients
– read case studies relevant to our services
– contact us for any matter via our contact form (accessible through the Contact us button) or find information on how to contact us by other means (email)
– find information on how to connect with us on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
or you are just visiting or browsing our website, we act as the “data controller” of personal data. This means we determine why and how your data are processed. For these purposes the data controller is THE SCAFFOLDERS E.E. (D.Gounari street 96, Amarousion, Attica, GREECE, PO BOX 15125), hereinafter referred to as “thescaffolders.co”, “the scaffolders”, “us”, “we” or “our”.
Types of Data We Collect
Data we require when you use our contact form
When you contact us for any matter, such as inquiries with regards to our services or new job opportunities, via our contact form (accessible through the Contact us button), we collect your name (first name and/or last name), your email address, your company name and any other data you include in your message that is relevant to your queries. We need these data in order to address your inquiries.
Your email and telephone number
When you contact us for any matter via email, we collect your email in order to address your inquiry. In addition, if you contact us for any matter via telephone, we will collect your telephone number in order to address your inquiry.
Data relevant to your identity online and your location
Your IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types, time zone setting, geolocation information about where you might be and your operating system type and version.
Data relevant to your use of our website
Your URL clickstreams (the path you take through our site), locations and/or services viewed, page response times, cookie preferences, download errors, how long you stay on our pages, what you do on those pages, how often, any messages you send through a feedback window in relation to the goal of your visit, and other actions.
Special categories of data and children’s data
We don’t collect any data about you revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sexual orientation, except when we have your explicit consent, or when we have to comply with the law. We offer services directed to and intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or over. We do not target thescaffolders.co at children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from any person under 16 years of age.
Our Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Data
In order to collect and/or use your personal data we have at least one of the following legal bases:
– You have given us clear and explicit consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. If you have previously given consent to processing your data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com. If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your information, then we will stop processing your personal data. If we do have another legal basis for processing your information, then we may continue to do so, subject to your legal rights.
– Processing your data is necessary for a contract you have with us (for the provision of our services or otherwise), or because providing such data is necessary to take specific steps before entering into that contract (e.g. when you make an inquiry through our contact form with regards to our services).
– Legitimate interests. Processing your data is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your legal rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
– providing, developing and improving our services
– determining whether marketing campaigns are effective
– improving data security
– gaining insights from your behaviour on our website in order to improve the function/usability of the website and your overall experience.
In each case, these legitimate interests are only valid if they are not outweighed by your legal rights and interests.
– Legal obligation. Processing of your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. providing you with an invoice).
Why do we collect your personal data and how do we use them?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
1. Answering your inquiries or requests (legal bases: contract, consent and legitimate interest of providing our services). Managing your inquiries or requests with regards to our services, especially when you give us information such as your website, company name, training needs, budget, special request etc through our contact form. Managing your inquiries or requests when you request a quote. Managing your general or press inquiries, hosting and back-end infrastructure.
2. Customer support (legal basis: contract and legitimate interest of providing, developing and improving our services). Notifying you of any changes to or any problems with our services, solving issues via email or phone support including any bug fixing.
3. Improving and securing our services (legal basis: legitimate interests -see above). Testing features, managing landing pages, heat mapping our site, traffic optimization and data analysis and research.
Any personal data collected by us is intended to be used exclusively for the above purposes and always in accordance with the relevant Greek and EU law.
How We Protect Your Data
The website thescaffolders.co is operated according to applicable EU and Greek legislation and it stores your personal data with safety. We have physical and electronic procedures (technical and organisational measures) to secure and protect the information we collect and process.
However, please keep in mind that no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us without delay by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You have the right to access information we hold about you. You can contact us and we shall inform you about:
– the categories of data we’re processing
– the purposes of data processing
– the categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed
– how long the data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period)
– other rights you have regarding our use of your data
We can also send you a copy of these information, if you wish.
2. You have the right to ask us to correct personal data about you if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
3. You can object to us using your data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you. Please note that exercising this right does not equal to an obligation on our behalf to not show advertisements at all. Currently, we do not have such functions installed at our website.
4. You have the right to ask us to directly transfer your data to another service, as long as it is technically feasible or to provide you a copy in a common machine-readable format.
Please note that if such data also contain personal data about another person, we may not choose to include such data in our deliverables.
5. You have the right to be ‘forgotten’ .
All you have to do is ask and we will delete your data unless we have another legal reason to hold your personal data (such as a legal claim or a regulatory requirement).
6. You can ask us not to use your data for direct marketing purposes.
7. You can file a complaint regarding our use of your data to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
Please tell us first and we would be happy to address your concerns. If you insist on contacting the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, you can find out how to reach them and exercise your rights at their website (www.dpa.gr).
You can exercise all the aforementioned rights (with the exception of 7) by emailing us at email@example.com. We shall address your request within thirty (30) days of its receival, unless it is too complicated or we are dealing simultaneously with too many such requests. In the latter case it may take us up to two additional months to address your request, but we will let you know so within thirty (30) days of reception of your initial request.
Location of Processing and Storage of Data
The personal data we collect are processed at our offices in Greece and in any data processing facilities operated by the third parties identified below.
Any personal data stored by us will be deleted within five (5) years of its collection. We may however keep your personal data longer in order to exercise or defend a legal claim or in case we are obliged by a legal provision to do so. With regard to the email addresses kept for promotional purposes we may keep them for longer periods but you can unsubscribe anytime, in which case we will continue to hold such information only for the purpose of not sending you undesired communications.
Third Parties and Sharing Your Information
As with most websites, we often have to use the services of third parties in order to be able to keep thescaffolders.co up and running, to provide our website’s services and in order to be able to perform all its functions already explained above.
These third parties help us analyse the performance of our website, gain valuable insights, improve our marketing practices, make it easier for you to share our content or find us on social media, etc.
To that extent, sometimes it is necessary for us to share your data with them in order to get these services to work well.
Bellow you can find our third-party service providers with which we may be sharing your personal information.
Google (Analytics, Marketing Platform) – IRELAND
We use Google Analytics in order to collect aggregated anonymized information about the use and performance of our website and Google Marketing Platform, which is a unified advertising and analytics platform, in order to achieve better and smarter results in marketing.
You can learn more about the manner in which they shall process personal data, and what data they collect or we share with them, here:
You can find Google’s general Terms here:
and you can also find out how Google in general processes personal data it may collect here:
You can always opt put from Google analytics by use of this tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
LinkedIn – IRELAND
We use certain LinkedIn tools in order to improve social media integration for you.
You can find more information about using LinkedIn here:
You can learn more about the manner in which they shall process personal data, and what data they collect or we share with them, here:
If you disagree with the processing of personal data performed by any of the aforementioned third parties, we urge to refrain from using our website.
Your information and countries outside the EU or the EEA
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Site functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate our website and use some of its features.
- Preference cookies, which will remember your preferences and details, so that your experience is more personal and streamlined (e.g. a cookie that enables us to remember your cookie preferences for our website).
- Statistics and website analytics cookies, which allow us to analyse how our customers use our site, in order to improve it (e.g. a Google analytics cookie of which you can always opt out via: google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Currently, the following cookies will be placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES (placed by thescaffolders.co domain)
CookieConsent: Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain. Expires in 1 year. HTTP type.
_ga: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expires in 2 years. HTTP type.
_gat: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expires in 1 day. HTTP type.
_gid: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expires in 1 day. HTTP type.
All non essential cookies require your consent which can be provided and modified at all times by an appropriate web tool visible upon entering our page for the first time. However, you also have the rights to accept, delete, block or reject cookies by modifying your browser settings accordingly. You can find out how by visiting websites such as http://www.allaboutcookies.org and https://cookies.insites.com/about-cookies/
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes in law, third party vendors, technologies we use etc.
Therefore, please re-visit this Policy regularly to stay informed.
Where can you get further information?